Happy New Year! 2013 is coming to an end and 2014 is just about to start. Here is a list of Basil’s (and my) 2014 resolutions.
- Travel Abroad (Hoping to visit Prague, sometime this coming year!)
- Meet more dog friends and explore new places together.
- Find a Dog Yoga Class (It may not be possible where we are currently traveling but I bet I’ll be able to find one once we are back in good ole’ Seattle.)
- Share more DIY projects. Basil’s favorite carrot cupcakes coming soon!
- Be more positive!
- Learn to knit. ( That one is for me!)
- Find and shop at more local and online small businesses. Like Good Day Dog.
- Snuggle more!!
Talking about Good Day Dog, Basil wanted to say a big Thank You for his first GDD collar. We received it a few days ago and it was just perfect. A black collar with a fun happy new year print. It came wrapped with an adorable ribbon and a personalized note. It made Basil and myself feel special and showed us that they appreciated our business. Make sure to head over to their website, you will not be disappointed!
What are your resolutions for yourself and your pets? Let us know in the comments below. Hope everyone has a fun and safe night tonight and check back daily for more Basil’s Travels fun!
Travel well, Nap well, Live well!
-Abbey & Basil